Camp 2020: Where to Stay
We have a standing 15% discount off the cheapest advertised non-prepay rate at The Ace Hotel, which is right across the street from ORD Camp. You can get that rate by clicking here. Note that the prepay rate may be cheaper if you’d like to check that out in an incognito browser window and compare.
Hotel Room Sharing
Add your name here if you have space in your hotel room or if you’re looking to share a hotel
I have a room to share:
- I (Sarah Ware) have a room at the Ace Hotel Friday and Saturday nights. Looking for a female roommate. Your half would be $115 per night before taxes. DM me on Slack or call or text: 479-871-7151.
- e.g. Marion Ravenswood, Ace Hotel, extra bed for 1 (women only, please)
- e.g. Luke Skywalker, W Lakeshore drive, extra bed for 1 (men only, please)
- e.g. Chris Knight, Sofitel on Wacker, extra bed for 1-2
I’m looking for a room:
If you live in Chicago and have an extra bed or couch that someone can crash on, please list it here. You should be sure to list: Your name, whether you have a couch or bed, how many people you can accommodate if you can only accommodate male or female guests, what nights you can accommodate them, and your zip code. For example:
- Dennis McClendon has a spare bedroom for one person or a couple for the whole weekend in the South Loop, 60605
- Leah Neustadt has two full size futons in a cat-inhabited, smoke-free apartment. Located in Roscoe Village, by Addison Brown line. I can house up to two pairs if people are okay with a shared room. Contact me via Slack.
- e.g. Samwise Gamgee has a bed for one person (men only) on Friday night in 60610
- e.g. Luke Cage has a spare bedroom for one person on Saturday in 60626
- e.g. Riri Williams has a spare bedroom for one person or a couple for the whole weekend in 60649
- No categories